Grade 5-9 Registration
Click here to see the school boundary map.
Registration for 2020-2021 school year is now open:
- All new Grade 5-9 students.
- This includes students who were previously in our division but have transferred out.
- New this year: students who are currently in our division and are transitioning to a feeder school, such as:
- elementary to middle school
- middle to high school
- the student catchment area has changed and applying to a different school (new address)
- Students who stay in the same school for 2020-2021 are not required to fill out a registration form.
- Thank you for your registration and interest in attending Catholic Education at our school École Mother Teresa School. Our office administration will contact you soon to set up a phone call and/or google meet intake meeting to continue the registration process. These intake meetings will begin the week of May 8 and continue until the end of the school year. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the school administration at 403-887-6371.
If you are new to Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools:
To register online, please create a new account in SCHOOLENGAGE. After you have created your account, please select your application form (2020-2021 for the upcoming school year).
If needed, please refer to the instructions provided on the PARENT GUIDE.
Please have a copy of your child's birth certificate, legal and immigration documentation for registration.
Already part of our Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools community?
To register a new member of your family or to register a current student who is transferring to a feeder school go to your POWERSCHOOL PARENT PORTAL and log in with your existing username, password and find the SchoolEngage link on the bottom left-hand menu.
Once in your account, you can add or select a student. Then select your application form (2020-2021 for the upcoming school year).
School Bus Registration
If your child(ren) require school bus service, please register at rdcrs.ca/schools/school-bus-information/school-bus-registration. Please note that registration is required each school year.
If you are Catholic and own property:
Please direct your property taxes to the Catholic School Division by filling out the School Support Notice, which is available at the school or municipal/county office.